The privileges of the volunteer:
- Volunteers are privileged to give a hug and to say a good word, to encourage, support, compliment, and to listen to the sick children and their family members, and to give them strength.
- Volunteers are privileged to make a cancer stricken child happy and to put a smile on their face.
- Volunteers are privileged to participate in the battle against the disease: it is the job of the doctors to extract the disease from the child, and it is our job at Rachashei Lev to extract the child from the disease.
- Volunteers gain a huge sense of satisfaction and receive lots of love and gratitude from the stricken children and their families.
- Volunteers have the privilege to be part of the Rachashei Lev family, a family that is giving, and that has striven for more than two decades for the wellbeing of children with cancer and their families. The obligations of the volunteer:
- Volunteers undertake to maintain confidentiality and privacy and not to disclose any medical information.
- Volunteers undertake not to express their opinions or their understanding of the matter as a substitute for medical consultation
- Volunteers undertake to stay next to the patient, to ease the patient’s suffering, and to provide physical and mental support.
- Volunteers undertake not to discriminate against anyone, regardless of religion, race, gender or political affiliation.
Come and join our very special volunteers! Volunteer registration form… Click here below 🙂